Gander Tax Services Limited are putting on a seminar in conjunction with an Independent Financial Advisor colleague of ours, Sam Neale of Station Associates Limited, at Churcher’s College, Petersfield on 18th September.
It is very much for clients as well as fellow professionals, so please do invite along anyone you think would benefit from the talk.
This, free to attend, seminar will be on Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning and the following are some of the topics we will be focusing on:
- School fees and university fees planning for children and grandchildren
- Planning for investment properties, including buy-to-lets, holiday lets and second homes
- Succession planning in relation to an owner managed business
- Planning for investment portfolios
- Wills and ensuring that what a client currently has in place is tax efficient
- Investing into tax efficient vehicles
- The use of trusts in tax planning.
Doors will open at 6pm, with the seminar running from 6:30pm until 8pm.
All planning ideas discussed in the seminar will be a general overview and so the individual’s circumstances will have to be taken into consideration when applying the planning to a client. Please note, this is very different to an estate planning talk given by Wealth Management companies as we will not be selling products, all planning or advice given as a result of the seminar will be bespoke and therefore tailored to each clients’ specific needs.
Although most of the planning is directed at the 50+ age bracket, it is never too late and certainly never too early to plan how to protect the money that they have worked so hard for.
If you would like to come along, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th September. It is on a first come, first serve basis as spaces are limited.